Friday, July 25, 2014

VoilaVe 100% ORGANIC Rosehip Oil

 


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IT69F62/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_3 



  • ONLY ONE INGREDIENT: 100% Pure USDA & ECO Certified Organic Rosehip Seed Oil - No Fillers. The Highest Quality Rosehip Oil Found Anywhere.
  • PREMIUM QUALITY: ★ BEWARE of huge economy size Rosehip oils. Remember, you get what you pay for! ★ VoilaVe™ Organics Rosehip oil is produced using the highest standards in the industry. Not only is our Rosehip oil USDA Certified organic, we also have ECO Certification by Ecocert which means it is made with even higher standards than most other Rosehip oils.
  • 100% PURE AND MADE IN THE USA: Our Rosehip Oil is 100% Pure, Cold pressed, Unrefined, All natural, and Bottled in the U.S.A.
  • MANY USES: Used topically for wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, rashes, burns, acne scars, dry skin, dermatitis, age spots, brittle nails, psoriasis, eczema, hyper-pigmentation, radiation and sun damage, dry & damaged hair, anti-inflammatory
  • ★ WORKS OR YOUR MONEY BACK ★ Manufacturer's Guarantee: We back our products up with a 365-day hassle-free money back guarantee. There is absolutely no risk to you when you order now! If you are not completely satisfied, simply contact us and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked. Making our customers happy is our #1 priority.
MY PERSONAL REVIEW

Excellent product! A wonderful natural source of vitamin A and C, and organic, too. I have been hearing about the amazing benefits of rosehip oil, but hesitated to try it on my sensitive, acne prone, unpredictably reactive skin. I stumbled upon this specific product, and after reading the description and seeing the price, I decided to give it a shot. So I ordered it and hoped for the best. Well, I can happily report that I was not disappointed. This stuff is amazing! It doesn't cause any negative reactions whatsoever from my skin. In fact, it soothes my skin while at the same time hydrating it and creating the perfect base for my moisturizer. It soaks in almost instantly and doesn't leave a greasy layer like some face oils. It even gives my skin a healthy subtle glow, which tells me that it is actually doing something good for my skin.This light-bodied oil disappears like water on my aged skin. The results were almost immediately soothing and smoothing. Plus, it has imparted a more even rosy tone which de-accentuates the patches of redness and even the appearance of the fine blood vessels near the skin surface around nose and cheeks.I have put rose hip oil in conditioner and it improves the appearance of my hair by making it more lustrous and smooth.
I bought my bottle last week and have been using it everyday night for 5 days now. Honestly....I'm obsessed. I'm 36 years old and for years I had been battling my oily/acne prone skin( pores clog easily even with "sensitive skin" products). Due to the constant usage of acne medication and cleansers because of the mild adult acne I had been dealing with, my skin was always unbalance in terms of oil control. I was dealing with excess oil production on my cheeks and forehead on top of having extremely dry patches on my chin, around my eyes and nose. Due to the dryness, I noticed fine lines around my eyes starting to form. Frustration took over and I started looking into heavier night creams to bring back moisture into my skin. But everything I bought always clogged my pores. I tried all the sensitive skin/ oil-free versions of top brand names as well as drugstore alternatives but nothing helped. EVERYTHING CLOGGED MY PORES causing small pimples to always form. Being on anti acne meds and products helped maintain the clogged pores situation but I felt like I was in a vicious cycle of drying out my face and clogging my pores with the moisturizers I'd use to combat the dryness. Then I discovered the benefits of facial oils through some research and have never looked back since! I'll apply rosehip oil to my face after as my nightly moisturizer and when I wake up in the morning my skin looks so soft and smooth. This oil doesn't clog my pores, helps with my natural oil production of my skin( i don't look like a grease ball in the morning anymore), makes my skin so soft and ready for makeup and on top of that, I've noticed my old acne scars fading! My skin is loving this stuff. I'm addicted and I'm kicking myself for not having discovered this sooner. I have already noticed I am using less concealer for the dark marks left behind by acne. I am hoping to get rid of it all together!! I also love that it is an oil, but doesn't leave that awful greasy sheen. I have heard of other people saying that it smells bad. It doesn't smell like roses, but it is not an offensive smell at all and I don't notice any smell at all once it has soaked in. DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED THIS 5****PRODUCT!!!!
AS ALWAYS...Thank you for reading and Peace, Love and Sunshine!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment